Thursday, September 17, 2015

School Visit

I love, love, love, love it when my kids visit me at work. Especially when it is planned. I should pretty much just have them come right away because I am really just looking forward to seeing them walk through the door. Obviously, I can get work completed when they are not there. I just sit on pins and needles while I wait for them to bring my day up a positive notch.
That leads me to my topic today. MJ had her first day of school. Most people expect children to walk in to the building on their own two feet. Not this girl. Both of her parents are teachers so her first day in a school consisted of her being carried into the school in her bucket seat. Of course she was still super cute and precious. That kind of goes without saying.


MJ's first time in school was 4/8/15. Below is a picture of MJ the morning just hours before she came to visit me in school.

No comments:

Post a Comment