Thursday, September 17, 2015

Do You Remember...?

There are moments in my own life that people refer back to and I've got no memory of the event. Someone from my family without fail usually starts by saying, "Do you remember when..." or "When you were first born..." Sound familiar? Of course it does, everyone has some experience like that. I am hoping for MJ's sake that this blog can help her alleviate those conversations. I know she'll say I don't remember but I did read about it, hopefully she will say that.

On Sunday, May 24, 2015 MJ met so many members of her extended family that they are all bound to talk about that day. For one, MJ met her godmother, Aunt Allison. She also met Uncle Josh, her great-aunt Maxine and her family, second cousins Deon and Faith. What brought everyone together? Aunt Allison graduated from the University of Virginia School of Medicine.

Check out the pictures below for quick snapshots of the weekend. Keep in mind at the time of the photos MJ did not like spending more than 30 minutes in her car seat. With that being said, we drove to Virginia. MJ did an awesome job. She watched some rain, clouds pass by, trucks and cars that were on the road, and finally she let us know every time she needed a break. 

It was a pretty uneventful trip down and back again.






















































No comments:

Post a Comment