Wednesday, May 20, 2015

2 Months Old

My baby girl is two months old. Enough said.

    Top 10 Accomplishments this month:


       
    1. I can sleep through the night.
    2. I like "Dads' Hands," see the picture below.
    3. Being happy can be seen with a smile.
    4. Gripe Water, enough said.
    5. My neck is getting strong.
    6. When I'm upset, I can stand (by leaning on mom or dad) and then I proceed to cry my heart out.
    7. Traveling out of state led me to finally meeting Uncle Josh and Aunt Allison.
    8. I met great-grandpa Mac.
    9. I've got more than one cry:
      1. I'm hungry cry and,
      2. You better pick me up and give me Dads' Hands until I'm ready to go to sleep.
      3. I'm about to expel one or more of the following: hiccup, toot, fart, or burp.
    10. Watch out for my ninja feet Tank. When I lay down, my feet move at super-sonic baby speed.
    Boo!




    I can smile even with a tear in my eye.

    Sometimes I cry. Don't judge me.

    I've got a pretty bow on my head. Can you see it?
    An Example of Dads' Hands
    Just a little jostling up and down while being held like a football in dads' hands is what I need to find my happy place.



    1 comment: