Tuesday, June 23, 2015

3 Months Old



MJ  is three months old, hip hop hooray!

Top 10 Accomplishments this month:


     
  1. I've had a party in my honor.
  2. Bouncing up and down is my favorite.
  3. No wait, smiling is my favorite.
  4. Hiccup has been contained.
  5. I can coo to make my brother laugh.
  6. Survived GiGi's and Papa Tommy's Daycare for three weeks.
  7. To teeth or not to teeth? That is the question (I may or may not be growing teeth).
  8. There is a positive correlation between my hair and the humidity.
  9. My brother calls me Bubbles.
  10. I am alert more of the day but I really like the swing machine and being wrapped up like a baby burrito.









1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how big our little baby is getting! I can't wait for her and Jackie to really be able to play together :)

    ReplyDelete